Some of the organisations and projects that I have worked on are listed below in reverse date order (some projects run for more than a year).
- Institute for Mental Health – supporting public involvement in individual research projects and developing their strategy from May 2017
- East Midlands Academic Health Science Network – create a resource on public involvement in commercial projects.
- Quality Performance Mark – redesign audit tools for accreditation of organisations delivering independent advocacy
- NDTi – support for Green Light facilitators
- Waymarks – introduce the Inclusion Web for use in their service.
- Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust – social inclusion training for Peer Support Workers.
- Health Education England – develop resources on service user and carer involvement in nurse education
- Time to Connect – a project funded by the Big Lottery to promote inclusive lives for people living in care homes.
- Wordsley House – deliver training on social inclusion
- Quality Performance Mark – inspect and accredit providers of independent advocacy.
- Community Navigator – consult to this research project funded by the NIHR School of Social Care Research led by Bryn Lloyd-Evans (2016-2018).
- East Midlands NHS Leadership Academy – Review of public involvement
- Altrum – draft policy on relationships and professional boundaries
- East Midlands Academic Health Science Network – I was Public Involvement lead up until 2015.
- Long stay patients in secure psychiatric services – NIHR Service Delivery and Organisation (£666,262) led by Professor Birgit Vollm (2013-2016) – I was PPI lead.
- MindTech – NIHR Healthcare Technology Cooperative (£1,140,000) led by Professor Chris Hollis (2013-2017) – I was PPI lead at the start.
- Supporting the Research Engaging Patients and the Public (REPP) group in the East Midlands 2012-2015
- NHS Confederation – review the quality of care for people with learning disabilities or autistic spectrum conditions provided by mental health services and update the Green Light toolkit.
- IONNA – NIHR Programme Development Grant (£99,943) led by Professor Conor Duggan (2012-2013) – I was PPI lead.
- CLAHRC Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and Lincolnshire – I led on public involvement 2011-2013.
- Connecting People – NIHR School of Social Care Research (£242,615) led by Professor Martin Webber (2010-2012) – I was on the Steering Group.